The Trimble Zephyr 3 Rugged Antenna is intended for installations subject to high shock and vibration on the job site. Ideal for drilling rigs, marine vessels, cranes and other vehicle applications, it offers precise positioning with sub-millimetre phase center accuracy.
High rejection RF filtering reduces the effects of Iridium transmissions, which can often be the cause of GNSS signal loss on marine construction vessels.
- Optimized for GNSS rover applications
- Comprehensive GNSS support, including GPS Modernized signals, GLONASS, and Galileo
- Robust low-elevation satellite tracking
- Minimized multipath
- Sub-millimeter phase center repeatability
- Additional high rejection filtering 1614 – 1624 MHz to reduce interference from Iridium transmissions
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.