The SPS620 and SPS720 are perfect for one-person operation on smaller site operations and work on structures such as bridges or culverts, offering very high accuracy and reliability for construction site positioning, stakeout and measurement.
No matter what job you are doing, Trimble robotic total stations will deliver unmatched user experience, all-around capability and incredible results, priced for a quick return on investment.
- Long life integrated batteries for a full day of uninterrupted work
- Choice of Trimble controllers or tablets to suit your site needs
- Intuitive Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Take accurate measurements in less time, and get real-time alerts to make adjustments. More accurate data captured using a faster instrument speed means increased productivity and faster results to grade.
- Automatically corrects for mislevelments +/- 6’, immediately warns the operator of any mislevelments beyond 6’ and average angles during distance measurements to increase consistency, prevent costly delays and subsequent rework
- When measuring in standard mode, the Trimble SPSx20 Total Station takes approximately 2 seconds to measure the distance
- Angles returned to the Trimble SPSx20 Total Station at 1000Hz are averaged over the 2 second period to obtain an average angle measurement; the resultant angle measurement is an average of over 2000 observations
- Offers fast pointing, aiming and tracking, plus slow motion controls for manual aiming
- Trimble MagDrive™ servo technology is an electromagnetic direct drive servo system which gives high turning speeds and accuracy, the frictionless motion removes servo noise and reduces instrument wear
- Endless horizontal and vertical motion, including fine adjustment
- Locks on and tracks passive prisms for control measurements, and active prism targets for dynamic measurements required for grade control applications
- Prevents costly delays and subsequent rework; faster machine speed means increased productivity and faster results to grade
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.