The SNM941 is like a dedicated hotline sending and receiving vital information from the field – design updates, GNSS corrections, telematics, production information, and even tech support.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
The rugged SNM941 Connected Site Gateway enables the Trimble Connected Machine for faster, more intelligent ways to work.
Wireless Data Sync
- Communicate design files, work orders, and as-built information between the machine and the office without ever leaving the cab
- Work smarter with fewer interruptions and less downtime
- Receive on the spot technical support or training from your head office or your SITECH technology dealer, eliminating downtime waiting for a technician to drive to your site
- Reduce downtime spent waiting for resolution to increase your productivity, minimize fuel waste, and get a better bottom line
- Integrates with VisionLink Unified Suite applications
- Capture cycle counts, load counts and material volumes
- Monitor completed work, map pass counts and create progress reports to keep projects on time and budget
- Make proactive decisions regarding production efficiency and minimizing costs
- Use Trimble Internet Base Station Service (IBSS) or Trimble VRS Now for GNSS corrections without fixed on-site GNSS infrastructure
- Reduce investment in base stations and time spent establishing site infrastructure, while maintaining the same precision accuracy for GNSS machine control
Get a Quote
Please fill out the form below to submit your quote request. The fields marked with an asterisk are required fields for a quote request.