Stakeout, grade checking and measuring as-builts have never been easier or faster. Simple to use and learn, SCS900 works the way you work, delivering increased productivity and decreased surveying costs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software was designed for the construction site, with an easy-to-use graphical interface that enables surveyors, grade checkers, site engineers, and foremen to do their jobs faster and more efficiently.
- Conduct your own site positioning tasks without a contract surveyor to set stakes or compute volumes to save you money
- Increase productivity, eliminate mistakes, and drive consistency – even with inexperienced operators
- Look up designs and position information quickly and easily
- Make decisions instantly, troubleshoot site problems and manage day to day operations
- Organize data for multiple crews for rapid access and automated retrieval of information in the field or office
- Make sure that crews and the office data manager have the same, correct and latest information about the job site
Advanced Measurement Module
Make better decisions using additional information with each measured point. For example, photos, dimensions, conditions and material type add more valuable information about a feature than just position.
The single solution for all of your road staking needs – from roadway features to catch points to custom subgrades. It incorporates full alignment geometry, station equations, width transitions and multiple roadways within a selected job. Grade checking functions also allow you to easily perform as-built checks and quality control.
Get a Quote
Please fill out the form below to submit your quote request. The fields marked with an asterisk are required fields for a quote request.