3D GRADE CONTROL
Trimble GCS900 grade control with GradeMax Plus technology for dozers. Smarter, faster and more accurate grading, with standard Connected Machine functionality to bring the office and the machine together for increased efficiency.
- Display design information and live cut/fill indications in the cab
- Monitor avoidance zones with real-time information
- Collect as-built data as the machine cuts to grade
- Keep tighter control over safety issues
- See precisely where dirt is being moved on site
- Determine the position of each tip of the blade and compare it to the design elevation to compute cut or fill to grade
- Drive the valves for automatic blade control or view in-cab lightbars based on the cut or fill data
- Control the machine’s automatic blade control settings in real-time
- Adjust the machine’s response to differing material conditions
- Optimize the machine’s performance for a particular grading task
- Achieve finished grade to millimeter accuracy with fewer passes
- Place finished grade materials more accurately and in a shorter time period
- Keep the material costs to a minimum and realize better profits
2D GRADE CONTROL
A 2D Trimble GCS900 Grade Control System is an excellent first investment for contractors new to construction technology.
- Use a single laser and laser receiver to measure the lift and tilt of the blade
- Add another laser receiver or a slope sensor to measure the slope of the blade
- Get elevation and slope guidance to get to grade quickly and accurately
- Easily upgrade to a 3D Grade Control System
Get a Quote
Please fill out the form below to submit your quote request. The fields marked with an asterisk are required fields for a quote request.